Applied Machine Learning Algorithms (CF)
The world of finance is changing and now is the time to invest.
Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) on-demand courses are designed for finance professionals and industry practitioners who want to master the art of corporate finance and supporting skillsets.
After registering for a CFI On Demand Course, CPA Saskatchewan will send you information on how to access the course within 2 business days.
On completion of the CFI courses, CFI will issue a certificate as supporting documentation for CPD audit purposes.
Click HERE for more information.
The world of finance is changing and now is the time to invest. The skillsets of investment bankers, asset managers, sales and trading professionals are all rapidly evolving. Developing a skillset in machine learning is essential if you want to progress.
CFI has partnered with Machine Learning Edge on a unique course on the applied machine learning algorithms for finance professionals. The course will utilize the knowledge learned in the Python Fundamentals course to build machine learning investor classifiers. Participants will explore real case studies from investment banking and capital markets applications that are being used today to advise Fortune 500 companies all over the world.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Finance professionals who have the foundational knowledge of Python and machine learning.
Participants will learn how to:
- identify overfit regression models,
- compare different regularized regression algorithms and decision tree ensemble algorithms,
- explain the confusion matrix and its relation to the ROC curve,
- construct training data sets, testing data sets and model pipelines,
- perform advanced data cleaning, exploration and visualization,
- engineer features based on conditional relationships between existing features, and
- build and finalize a machine learning classifier.
Python Fundamentals or equivalent knowledge.