Business Writing Fundamentals (CF)
The business writing fundamentals course will demonstrate the most effective way to communicate information.
Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) on-demand courses are designed for finance professionals and industry practitioners who want to master the art of corporate finance and supporting skillsets.
After registering for a CFI On Demand Course, CPA Saskatchewan will send you information on how to access the course within 2 business days.
On completion of the CFI courses, CFI will issue a certificate as supporting documentation for CPD audit purposes.
Click HERE for more information.
It covers how to prepare, structure, and style your writing to improve the chances of getting your recommendations approved.
By using business writing best practices, writing becomes easy to read and understand. A guideline for effective business writing is provided. Participants are shown how to organize thoughts and findings to save company time and aid decision-making.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Any business person in any industry.
Upon completing the course, participants will be able to:
- determine an objective and audience to focus the writing on,
- capture attention with proper writing structure, paragraph form, and plain language,
- suggest conclusions and actions to address the needs or issues identified,
- use best practices to improve the chances of suggestions being accepted, and
- test the writing to see if it optimizes the reader’s mental effort.