Time Management for 21st Century Professionals (OC)
In this leading-edge Time Management Workshop, you will gain a new mind-set, skill set and toolset that will optimize your personal productivity learning how to produce greater results in less time. This live virtual session will be delivered as a two-segment session (Dec 20 & 21, 8:39 am - 12:00 pm each day). OBJECTIVE:
Feeling caught between a clock and a hard place? The “time management” challenges of the 21st Century workplace are very different than industrial age - old solutions don’t work anymore! In this leading-edge Time Management Workshop, you will gain a new mind-set, skill set and toolset that will optimize your personal productivity learning how to produce greater results in less time.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Anyone who doesn’t think they have enough time to attend this workshop.
Participants of the workshop will:
- Gain valuable insights into themselves and their behaviors. Enhanced self understanding allows participants to leverage their strengths and minimize the impact of their counter-productive behaviors
- Learn how to gain and keep control of competing priorities, concurrent projects and critical deadlines resulting in greater peace of mind.
- Develop a focus on practicality and learn strategies and techniques on how to get more done in less time that they can apply the next day and will last a lifetime … The ROI from this workshop has been
- proven to be exceptional and immediate.
- Leave energized and committed to implement valuable lessons they have learned.
- The 2 vital personal productivity principles and the 4 essential personal productivity practices that are the key to achieving optimum levels of personal productivity
- Everyone’s new Job Description – Make yourself valuable … How to define your “Core Contribution Roles”
- How to create “To-Do Lists” that really work! …The secret to overcoming “To-Do List frustration”
- How to successfully set and manage multiple and constantly shifting priorities
- How to implement workload reduction strategies by re-engineering your job and creating “Not To-Do Lists”
- 14 tips that allow you to schedule your time for optimum productivity and flexibility
- What “wasted time” really is … What it really costs you, and how to minimize it
- How to “stay on track” and prevent people from taking control of your day
- Proven techniques for minimizing interruptions and how to control their duration
- The truth about “multi-tasking” … When is it OK and when does it become counter-productive?
- 2 dynamite techniques that unleash your creativity when planning tasks and projects
- The 4 core components required to create an airtight system ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- Tips, tactics and techniques to help tame the email monster
- How to make meetings work … Strategies and tactics for creating meaningful meetings that are highly productive, stay on track and finish on time
COURSE LEADER: GREG CAMPEAU, B. Comm
Registration not available.