Shades of Grey: Ethics in the Workplace (OC)
Develop and enhance your understanding and application of business and professional ethics.
This ½ day workshop aims to develop and enhance the participants understanding and application of business and professional ethics. Throughout the session numerous case studies and ethical dilemmas are used to encourage discussion and explore moral philosophy in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Professionals who have decision making and reporting responsibilities within their organizations.
At the end of this course the participant should be able to:
- appreciate how ethics impacts the culture and environment of an organization,
- understand how to deal with conflicts of interest; and
- understand how best to apply an ethical decision-making framework.
- Understanding ethics, including the professional codes and sources of ethical guidance
- Ethical decision making and using ethical frameworks to assist in the process
COURSE LEADER: JEFF PRICE, CPA, CGA
Registration not available.