Advanced Gmail for Accountants (OC)
Discover scores of expert tips and tricks that will transform how you take care of critical electronic messaging tasks. The course highlights the advanced features of Gmail, Google's free web-based email service.
Discover scores of expert tips and tricks that will transform how you take care of critical electronic messaging tasks. The course highlights the advanced features of Gmail, Google's free web-based email service. These include how to organize emails using inbox tabs, filter messages with labels, add a profile picture to your email, make free video calls from your inbox, read and respond to email offline, keep your email attachments in one place, receive notifications for new email, and much more. You'll walk away with a Gmail "black belt" that will improve your digital communications and online productivity.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Practitioners who want to use Gmail to work smarter, improve collaboration, and increase productivity in their day-to-day workflow.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- identify at least 5 advanced privacy security features that will improve their online security posture,
- explain at least 5 different ways they can access the service on their desktop and mobile devices,
- point out at least 5 ways they can automatically sort and list their electronic correspondence,
- use at least 2 filtering and labeling strategies to make information easier to find, and
- set up at least 5 custom inboxes that are triggered by different keywords
- Gmail origins
- Key set-up steps
- Interface tour
- Hidden menus
- Advanced tips
- Voice Control
- Help Resources
Participants should have a basic understanding of Internet technology, online navigation, and digital productivity services.
COURSE LEADER: GARRETT WASNY, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP