Leadership and Coaching (OC)
The climate that leaders create in their working environment is a key factor in the performance of their teams, and ultimately the results of their organization. (Nov 29 & 30, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm each day).
This one-day course (delivered in two sessions) focuses on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to become effective and respected leaders, able to turn compliance into commitment to achieve the desired results for their business unit, teams and themselves in a more effective manner.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
After completing this session, participants will be able to:
- understand the leadership triangle,examine inspirational leadership,understand the leadership approach in handling a change program,
- develop the role relationship-building plays in the development of a successful coaching experience,
- use honesty, interest and understanding to generate and maintain a foundation of trust in their work group,
- show respect to every individual they manage, regardless of their level of performance,
- identify and take into consideration each individual’s interests and values when making decisions that affect them, and
- enable others to fulfil their potential.
Delivered in an on-line environment using a range of virtual learning tools, this course will offer an opportunity for participants to understand and develop:
- The process of strategic leadership
- Inspirational leadership
- Leadership for change: shared core values
- Coaching for growth
- Coaching and mentoring for performance improvement– maximizing individual competencies
- Action Planning
COURSE LEADER: SHAWN IRELAND, Ed.D