AI: Are we Handing over Professional Judgment to AI(OC)
The future is now for AI. In this webinar presentation, we will explore how AI is being used and the implications of AI for the future of our profession.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been in our collective awareness since the introduction of the villainous computer HAL 9000 in Stanley Kubrick’s classic film 2001. AI has had a few moments in popular culture such as supercomputer IBM Watson's appearance on Jeopardy in 2011 but has typically been more science fiction than reality. Today, we are interacting with AI more than we ever have and more than what we might realize. Common interactions with AI include the use of Google Home, Netflix and Amazon. The future is now for AI. In this webinar presentation, we will explore how AI is being used and the implications of AI for the future of our profession
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Professionals seeking to understand recent developments in artificial intelligence and how these developments may affect our profession.
Participants of the course will be able to:
- understand what the difference is between our perception of AI vs the reality,
- define machine learning,
- identify machine learning examples that are already a part of our professional and personal lives,
- examine how artificial intelligence technology may affect our profession, and
- provide action steps to prepare for the integration of artificial intelligence within our profession.
- The evolution of artificial intelligence from science fiction to reality
- The different types of artificial intelligence
- How artificial intelligence will be applied within our profession
COURSE LEADER: GARTH SHERIFF, CPA, CA, CIA