Resilient Leadership: Who's Listening? (OC)
In this moment when we need to hear and be heard more than ever, we have paradoxically become worse at listening. The webinar will change the way you think about communicating with your team, family, and friends
We’re not listening. And no one is listening to us. Yet listening is essential to our times. It is the path forward. Do you ever hear yourself saying, “If you would just listen!” How well we listen determines how well we love, learn, and connect with one another. It will determine how we get through this time. This course is for you if you know the people you support and lead (kids included) would benefit from better listening, or if you really need your boss or team to listen.
What are the real roadblocks to genuine listening? How many conversations are you having? What questions are you asking? What stories are you hearing? The way humans manage stress is through genuine connection, acknowledgment, understanding, appreciation, and shared meaning. Listening conversations build trust, respect, and influence. This webinar isn’t about the mechanics of listening, it’s about how to stop your own interference through less telling and more listening.
In this moment when we need to hear and be heard more than ever, we have paradoxically become worse at listening. The webinar will change the way you think about communicating with your team, family, and friends. Through case studies, assessments and common scenarios, you will gain fresh insight and real-life tools to listen better. It will provide a roadmap on how to listen and why it matters so much now.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Leaders and emerging leaders who want to create a workplace culture that can recover, re-build and support people to do their best work and create new opportunities for success and impact.
Participants will leave the course with the ability to:
- understand the deep value of listening conversations to build genuine connection, influence, and engagement during a crisis,
- provide a new and different framework for better listening experiences,
- see what you’re missing and why it matters, and
- to provide a clear path to building better relationships in every part of your life.
- What It Means to Be Generous Listener.
- How A Lack of Listening Is Making People Lonelier and More Anxious.
- How Real Listening Enlivens People, Reduces Stress, Builds Significance, Confidence, Engagement, Creativity and More Purpose and Passion.
- The Challenge of Listening Virtually
- Listening Assessment
- 8 Listening Pitfalls
- 8 Listening Practices
- Your Roadmap to Better Listening, Better Relationships and More Influence
COURSE LEADER: TAMMY ROBERTSON, MA