The interactive, half-day workshop, led by corporate veteran Stephen Priddle, CPA, CA, CMA, provides a useful discussion, tips and applications on ten financial leadership topics. The workshop includes several interactive table brain-storming sessions. There is something for everyone in this workshop.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Accountants in leadership positions, such as Controllers, CFOs and directors of finance, as well as accountants in public practice or consulting, who advise clients. It is also helpful for accountants moving toward these roles.
Each participant will take away something of value from this workshop, which covers:
- The top 10 trouble spots for financial leaders – and some innovative ways to mitigate them
- Measuring the performance of the finance function – most of you don’t do this
- Dealing with the sales department – who often don’t listen!
- Insurance tips – rarely covered in courses
- Leading by example
- Finding economic predictors for your organization
- Payroll & benefits tips – reducing this cost
- Financial forecasting keys
- Travel cost saving tips
- What every CEO needs in a financial leader
COURSE LEADER: STEPHEN PRIDDLE, CPA, CA, CMA
|| Estimated CPD Hours: Total - 3.5
|| Professional Skills