Master the art of building a rolling 12-month cash flow
forecast model in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) course. In
the course, participants will learn to build a cash flow model from scratch
complete with assumptions, financials, supporting schedules and charts.
The course looks at how to forecast revenues, operating
expenses and changes in balance sheet items to arrive at monthly cash flow.
From there, participants assess the financial impact on the business, decide if
capital needs to be raised, evaluate credit metrics, and create elegant charts
to inform management.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Finance professionals and industry practitioners who want to
master the art of corporate finance. Participants typically include
professionals in entry to mid-level positions in financial planning &
analysis (FP&A), corporate development, treasury, investor relations, and
Participants will learn to:
- Apply a structured approach to monthly cash flow modeling in
- Build up the assumptions and formulas required to forecast
- Understand how to forecast the financial statements based on
the business plan
- Calculate the monthly cash flow
- Analyze the impact of the forecast on the company’s balance
sheet and capitalization
- Output relevant graphs to illustrate the cash flow profile
|| Estimated CPD Hours: Total - 4