In the course, participants will master the art of building a financial model and valuing an eCommerce Startup. Participants will build a start-up financial model from scratch complete with assumptions, financials, valuation, and output charts. The course will look at how much money a business has to raise based on the business plan and model out each year of cash flow. By the end, participants will be able to modify the Excel template to fit unique businesses.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Anyone working in the Technology Media and Telecommunication (TMT) group in investment banking, Venture Capital, or planning to start their own business who is interested in building a financial model to value an e-Commerce Startup.
Participants will develop a stronger understanding of:
- Key Startup / eCommerce terms and definitions
- The eCommerce industry
- Inputting key assumptions into a financial model
- Calculating an order buildup and customer base schedule
- Building financial statements based on the business plan
- Performing a DCF valuation of the startup / eCommerce business
- Outputting relevant graphs to illustrate the investment opportunity
The e commerce financial model template included in this course is yours for download and can be used for your own business.
|| Estimated CPD Hours: Total - 5