Find a CPA Firm
- Many of the firms listed in this directory provide professional accounting services (i.e. carry out audits, review, and compilation engagements).
- Some firms provide other regulated services to the public (i.e. accounting services, bankruptcy and insolvency, administration, engagement quality reviews, finance services, forensic accounting, management accounting and taxation services). Services listed are based on the declaration made by the firm during its renewal. CPA Saskatchewan does not validate this list of services.
- The information in the directory reflects the most current information available. However, CPA Saskatchewan does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, accessibility, or completeness of the information in the directory. The directory and its contents are the property of CPA Saskatchewan, and must not be used for any commercial, marketing, or fundraising purposes
- A member of the public can inquire about a registrant’s public record of discipline by contacting the CPA Saskatchewan office in writing or by email, alternatively public records of discipline decisions may be found on our website.
Only CPAs who are offering assurance or compilation engagement services to the public and authorizing the engagement report through a registered and licensed firm are required to hold a valid licence.
There are 3 types of licences available to CPAs:
- Comprehensive (the CPA can perform all audits, reviews, other assurance services and compilation engagements),
- Specified (the CPA can perform reviews, other assurance services and compilation engagements), and
- Compilation (the CPA can perform compilation engagements and is not permitted for any assurance services).
For more information on the different types of licensure and services available under each type, please visit our website. If you wish to know more about licensing, please email CPA Licensing.
To search by the firm's legal name only, use 'CPA Firm starts with'. To search by the firm's operating name only, use 'Operating Name starts with'.
If you are looking to find a CPA member, please go to Find a CPA Member. If you are looking for a Candidate/Student, please email the registrar.
For a full list of licensed CPA Firms, please click here for a report.